CDx Launch Excellence: Commercial, Medical and Market Access Perspectives
for a Successful CDx Launch
Tuesday September 15 | 9am PST, 12pm EST, 5pm BST
Engage Webinar hosted by...
Free To Attend!
In personalized medicine, successful drug-Dx collaboration means safer and more effective treatments can reach patients in need. With these advantageous qualities driving demand for more targeted therapies, there has been an accompanied need for more effective models for the parallel development of drugs and diagnostics - since the path to successfully co-develop a CDx and corresponding drug is complex and not one easily navigated.
Join Agilent Technologies for a webinar comprehensively addressing the end to end challenges and opportunities associated with CDx co-development. Featuring insight from medical, market access and commercial leaders, in just one hour you will be equipped with expert insight necessary for successfully synchronizing the delivery of your therapeutic and co-developed diagnostic into the marketplace.
Whether questioning investment in early biomarker development, looking to fine tune your drug-Dx commercial strategy or simply interested in the application of biomarkers and diagnostics this is the webinar for you. Join today for your opportunity to remain up to date on latest advice and lessons learned to prime yourself for CDx launch excellence.
Enterprise Medical Director, Head of Medical Affairs - Agilent Technologies
Senior Director, Market Access, Reimbursement and Pricing Diagnostic and Genomics Group - Agilent Technologies
Associate Vice President, Head of Global Marketing Pathology Division - Agilent Technologies
Engage Webinar hosted by...
Who are Agilent Technologies?
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek.
Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions.
This Webinar Will Provide You With:
- An overview of opportunities associated with early biomarker investment for enhancing the demonstration of drug efficacies in target populations
- A recipe for establishing successful prelaunch partnerships to ensure candidates are commercially ready and patient access is maximized
- Actionable insights into leveraging the existing disease landscape to ensure suitable reimbursement is in place for launch
- Insight on which in-market activities can facilitate the maximum uptake of your co-developed drug and Dx
- A key opportunity to look introspectively at effectively deploying a drug-Dx co-development strategy as part of your next therapeutic endeavor
- Your unique chance to ask all your burning drug development questions to experts in the development, validation and launch of CDx at the same time!